Williams Roofing and Construction has been serving the Springfield, IL area since 1985, and we’re proud of the reputation we’ve built over the years. We will provide a roofing system that is tailored to your specific needs.
Not only will we stay within your budget, but we will offer a roofing system that fits with the style of your home. Our contractors are highly skilled in every aspect of residential roofing, and 100 percent satisfaction is guaranteed.
If you need residential roofing in Springfield, IL or the surrounding area, contact us today. We’ve been providing roof installation and repairs for decades, and we offer a wide range of warranties for you to choose from.
When it comes to residential roofing, you have several options to choose from. You should first consider the slope of your roof and weather patterns in your area; we’ll go over all of this with you to help guide your decision. From there, your choices include:
- Asphalt shingles: This is the most popular type of residential roofing.
- Metal roofing: This system is more expensive than asphalt, but it lasts longer and is more wind-resistant.
- Plastic polymer: A durable option, the shingles take on the appearance of wood or slate. They’re a good choice for steeply sloped roofs.
- Clay tile: These heavy tiles last a long time and are resistant to fire.
- Concrete tile: These are also heavy, but generally less expensive than their clay counterparts.
- Slate: This type of roof is one of the oldest and most durable types available. The potential downside: Slate is brittle and expensive.
- Wood shingles and shakes: Made from wood that resists rotting, this material should be treated for fire protection.
We’re proven experts at residential roofing in Springfield, IL If you need information on installation and repairs, please contact us for help. We’re happy to come to you and perform a free inspection, followed by a no-obligation estimate. Call Williams Roofing and Construction today!