Commercial PVC, TPO and EPDM Roofing in Springfield
Commercial PVC, TPO & EPDM roofing for your facility
Modern and Durable Commercial Roofing You Can Trust
Protect your business with our commercial roofing in Springfield, IL.
As the owner or manager of a commercial property, you know that maintaining your building not only means protecting its value but also the value it has to those who use it. From causing safety issues for your clients and employees to damaging valuable inventory and your building’s integrity, a poorly maintained roof can have adverse effects on your business. This is where Williams Roofing and Construction come in.
Our certified commercial roofing company will provide both quality roofing systems and dependable roofing services that protect your investment. Whether you own a warehouse, offices, dealerships, restaurants, apartments, school, or other government building, we offer roofing solutions that adhere to your budget.
Our Comprehensive Commercial Roofing Services in Springfield, IL
When it comes to commercial roofing installation, getting it right the first time is critical. This is why never cut any corners when working on your installation project. We’ll use our extensive training in the latest commercial roof installation techniques to ensure you get a beautiful and durable roof.
Hail damage, storm damage, sun, ice and melting ice in the winter, bird poop, and more can weaken the integrity of your commercial roof. Finding and fixing problems on time can help prevent costly replacements. Our commercial roof repair services will fix any issues on your roof, ensuring your business is safe.
The wear and tear of age can lead to extensive damage to your roof. When this happens, it can be time-consuming and expensive to fix your roof with simple repairs. If you are faced with a complete roof replacement, get in touch with our commercial roofing contractors. We’ll provide you with unparalleled roof replacement services that lead to a premier return on your investment.
High-Quality Commercial Roofing Systems in Springfield, IL
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a single-ply roofing system made of plastic. If you’re a property owner looking to install a new roof or replace an old roof, consider these pros of PVC roofing:
- Energy Efficiency: PVC roofing is a cool roof that comes in light colors like white, tan, and gray. This helps the roof to reflect UV rays rather than absorb them to keep your indoor temperatures cool and comfortable.
- Durability: PVC roofing can protect your commercial establishment for at least 30 years.
- Fire Resistance: It’s made with chlorine that allows it to self-extinguish if it catches fire.
Whether you need a full tear-off and installation of your PVC roofing, you can count on our qualified commercial roofers in Springfield, IL.
Thermoplastic polyolefin, commonly known as TPO, is a single-ply reflective roofing membrane made of ethylene-propylene and polypropylene. This roofing system is gaining popularity in the building and construction industry because of the following pros:
- Energy Efficiency: It’s designed to reflect the sun’s rays. What’s more, TPO roofing materials meet the EPA’s ENERGY STAR requirements.
- Durability: TPO roofing’s UV reflective properties help slow down the process of degradation from thermal shock. It’s also water-resistant so you don’t have to worry about water damage.
- Cost-Effectiveness: TPO costs much less than other roofing systems but doesn’t compromise on quality.
- Simple Installation: The lightweight and wider sheets of roofing membrane make installation easy.
- Versatility: TPO roofs come in a variety of colors to choose from.
If you’re looking to install or maintain your TPO roofing, get in touch with our commercial roofing company. We’ll get the job done with great craftsmanship.
Ethylene propylene diene monomer roofing, commonly referred to as (EPDM) roofing, is made of natural gas and oil as well as other synthetic materials. As a commercial building, you can benefit from using EPDM roofs. Here’s why:
- High Durability: When installed the right way by our commercial roofing contractor, EPDM roofing can last up to 50 years
- Energy Efficient: It helps control the climate of your building naturally, leading to lower heating and cooling costs
- Cost-Effective: Leaks are rare, reducing the need for commercial roof leak repairs
- Withstands Extreme Weather: EPDM roofing can withstand temperatures up to 240 degrees Fahrenheit and as low as -49 degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick and Convenient Installation: Since EPDM is manufactured in large rolls or sheets, it covers more area in a shorter time. This makes installation fast
If you want a functional and trusted roof for your business, EPDM roofs are the way to go. Our commercial roofing contractors also have years of experience in EPDM roofing installation and repairs.
How Our Commercial Roofing Process Works
Williams Roofing Is Your Industry Expert
Since 1985, Williams Roofing & Construction has been delivering stellar roofing services to our customers in Central Illinois. Our commercial roofing experts pride themselves in their diligence and dedication to each roofing project— big or small.
As for our roofing products, we offer high-quality systems from reputable brands like Aldo, IB Roof Systems, and GenFlex Roof System. We understand that your commercial roof represents a major investment. This is why we provide reliable, sturdy, and long-lasting products.
Get the Perfect Roofing System for Your Commercial Building
Looking for a new roofing system for your commercial building? Look no further than Williams Roofing & Construction. We offer superior quality PVC, TPO, and EPDM roofing. Our commercial roofers also provide professional roofing installations, repairs, and replacements. Contact us today for a free quote.