Trusted Roofing Company in Springfield, IL
A quality roof isn’t something that gets discussed on a daily basis; after all, if the roof of your business or home is in excellent shape, then there’s little to think about. But when it’s not? Repairs or replacements need to be made quickly, with the help of professionals. Williams Roofing and Construction has been in business since 1985, so we have the experience and knowledge to help you find the perfect roof to suit your needs.
These days, roofs can be constructed from a variety of materials and methods. Our team will explain each one in detail so that you can make the most informed decision possible. Your satisfaction is our number-one goal! If you’re looking for the best Springfield, IL roofing company around, look no further than Williams Roofing and Construction. Our roofing contractors have almost 30 years of experience, so contact us today to put our knowledge to work for you.
We’re very proud of the reputation we’ve earned among business owners who need roofing repairs or replacement services. Commercial roofing is one of our specialties, and it shows in our work. Call Williams Roofing and Construction if you’re looking for energy-efficient systems for low-sloped roofs, metal roof restoration or other commercial services.
The systems we offer come with a wide variety of warranties, from product guarantees to leak-tight system warranties offered by the manufacturer. We’ll help you choose the perfect option for your commercial project.
Our services include the following:
- Apartment Roofing When a roofing issue comes up with one of your multi family properties, it’s important to have it addressed immediately, for the sake of your tenants.
- Church and School Roofing Our team will handle roofing repairs or installations without disrupting the day to day functions that are happening inside.
- Flat Metal Roof Restoration Metal roofing typically doesn’t require too much maintenance. But because this Midwest weather can take a toll on our roofing system, a quality restoration may be necessary at some point in time. Give us a call.
- PVC Roofing Installing PVC roofing means keeping the interior of your building cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. So if you’re looking to save a bit of energy, contact our pros.
- Spray Foam Applying a spray foam to your existing roofing system requires the hand of an experienced professional. With having been in business since 1985, our contractors have the expertise to get it done right.
Roofing Services for Your Home
In need of a new roof for your home, or does your existing system need repairs? Our friendly team of professionals is here to help! We are experts in all aspects of residential roofing, but our specialties are:
- Asphalt Shingles Because of its affordability, accessibility, and easy installation, asphalt shingles remains the most popular roofing material for on the market for homes across the country.
- Metal Roofing Although metal roofing has been used for more industrial properties, it has made a cross over into the residential lane with its versatility and durability.
We also handle wooden shakes, slate, and so much more!
If you’re looking for an excellent Springfield, IL roofing company, contact Williams Roofing and Construction today to get all of your questions answered. Our roofing contractors are experienced professionals in all aspects of roofing, whether it’s for commercial or residential projects. We know your house has great importance to you, and we’ll treat it accordingly. Call us at (217) 636-8071 to get started working for you.
Roof Systems: A Comparison
Types of Commercial Roof Systems
There are many ways to go about constructing a commercial roof. Below are some of the most common systems available:
Single Ply Systems: Approximately half of all of the flat roofs in the Midwest are constructed using a single-ply roofing system. Why? Because they generally cost less and can be installed relatively easily. Single-ply membranes are flexible sheets of synthetic materials, which are known for strength, flexibility, and durability. Included in this category are PVC and Hypalon systems.
PVC: Polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, is a material that is produced by a chemical reaction called polymerization. These sheets are usually white or tan in color, which means they reflect the sun’s rays rather than absorb them. While a PVC roof can become brittle over time, new chemicals have lessened that problem. And because the seams are welded down instead of glue, the result is a very strong seam.
Hypalon: A very durable rubber product, Hypalon stands out for being resistant to chemicals, extreme temperatures, and UV rays. In our experience, Hypalon is one of the best sheet systems on the market because they don’t have an issue with becoming brittle over time. These are heat-welded at the seams.
Spray polyurethane foam: This substance is shot out of a special spray gun, which mixes two chemicals together in the process. A chemical reaction creates the roofing material, which is waterproof. But foam roofs do require a topcoat of rock to help it resist the sun’s rays.
Metal coating systems: What can cause a metal roof to deteriorate over the years? Several factors, including worn-out neoprene washers (which create holes around the screws, letting water in), hardened or cracked mastic that is put between the sheets, and leaks from skylights and seals. Such issues can be corrected using a process called the Metal Roof Restoration System. After rusty patches are treated, a coating is applied to the seams and in areas around skylights. The roof is eventually sprayed with a white coating, making it seamless and waterproof. In other cases, a new metal roof is simply placed on top of an existing one.
We are the Springfield, IL roofers to call for replacement or repairs to your existing system. Our roofing contractors care about quality, and it shows in every job we do. Call us today at (217) 636-8071 for more information.