Roofing Areas We Service
The roofing areas we service at Williams Roofing and Construction with commercial and roofing expertise reaches beyond Springfield, IL. Central Illinois has been serviced by our licensed roofing specialists since 1985. We have been securing the roofing systems of businesses and homes throughout Illinois to each of our customer’s absolute satisfaction.
Nobody in Central Illinois knows roofs better than we do. We have a loyal crew of trained roofers and general contractors to service any type of building or property so that you will be sure that when a serious storm is heading your way, the roof above your head will do its job!
Our roofing specialties include restoring existing metal roofs, and installing energy-efficient low-sloped roofs and seamless roofing systems. For residential roofing, we offer the following and more:
- Asphalt shingles: Also known as composite shingles, or 3-Tab shingles. They are the most popular residential roofing choice in North America thanks to their durability and economical cost.
- Metal roofing: While more costly during initial installation, it lasts twice as long as asphalt shingles and requires minimal-to-no maintenance.
- Concrete tile: This heavy roofing material is some of the most wind resistant on the market, and less costly than its clay tile counterpart.
- Slate: As one of the oldest roofing styles, it is also one of the longest-lasting. This makes the material fairly expensive.
- Clay tile: This material can last more than three times as long as asphalt shingles, and is therefore one of the more costly options. However, they are also wind resistant, fire resistant, and do not require much maintenance.
- Plastic polymer: This material can mimic shingles while producing higher durability and resistance to natural damage than many other roofing types. It is a particularly good choice for roofs with high pitch or steep slopes.
- Wood shingles and shakes: The wood used for these roofs are highly resistant to rotting, though it has to be specifically treated for fire resistance too.
Construction for Companies & More
We offer full commercial roofing services as well. Whether you need your business, industrial building, hospital or school roof repaired, we will act quickly for you.
One of the most important aspects to completing a project on a commercial roof is that your professional contractor does not hinder work or progress within the building. At Williams Roofing, we go above and beyond to ensure you have as little disturbance to your schedule as possible. Don’t let your need of a new or improved roof get in the way of teaching, leading, helping, or working! Check out the services we specialize in below:
- Apartment roofing
- Church Roofing
- School Roofing
- Spray Foam Roofing
- Flat Metal Restoration
- Modified Bitumen
- And more!
We Will Come To You!
The Central Illinois roofing areas we service around and beyond Springfield, IL, at Williams Roofing and Construction, include, but are not limited to, the following cities:
Call us today for more information or to find out if our service area extends to reach your roofing and construction needs!